OHL Guthermuth Industrial Valves – History

„Made in Germany“ since 1867

 

1867

Inception of Theodor OHL AG, Limburg as a provider of valves especially for the steel industry

1923

Inception of Gutermuth GmbH, Frankfurt, as a provider of valves for the chemical and petrochemical industry

1992

Theodor OHL AG and Gutermuth GmbH merge to OHL Gutermuth Industriearmaturen GmbH

2000

Wolfgang Röhrig, who joined the Company in 1999, becomes CEO of OHL

2002

Insolvency of OHL Bau & Industrie Holding AG

2004

Rebranding to OHL Gutermuth Industrial Valves GmbH

2005

Wolfgang Röhrig takes over 100% of OHL Gutermuth

2012

Obtainment of Russian Gost and RTN approvals for Gazprom and set-up of sales office in Moscow

2013

Establishment of the subsidiary in Russia Company’s premises extended by more office space, a warehouse and new production hall

2014

Extension of the production capacity by new turning and milling centers and new test machine

2015

Establishment of a service office in Shanghai in cooperation with local partner
Launch of OG product line; new valve for flue gas desulphurization (CBA process)

 

 

 

Contact

OHL Gutermuth Industrial Valves GmbH
Helmershäuser Straße 9
D-63674 Altenstadt

Phone: +49 6047/ 80 06-0
Fax: +49 6047/ 80 06-29

og@ohl-gutermuth.de

Locations

World Map Locations OHL
To enlarge "Click map".

News

21.06.2017
ACHEMA 2018 in Frankfurt

Visit us on the ACHEMA 2018 in Frankfurt from 11.- 15. June 2018

For further informations: ...

... read more

© 2017
OHL Gutermuth Industrial Valves GmbH

J-Design Werbeagentur

© 2017 OHL Gutermuth Industrial Valves GmbH